Friday, May 4, 2012

Indian Dinner with a Friend

Today my battery was charged, but hurrying out the door this morning at 6 am, I forgot my camera.  I would have like to have photographed the colorful dishes and sauces at the Indian restaurant where I joined a friend tonight. Instead  I returned home and I threw a couple of objects together with the left over wine that Wesley had brought to dinner.  The funny thing is he doesn't even drink.  A nice rich Bordeaux to compliment the Indian food.  My previous experiences with Indian food left me a little cold, but tonights dishes (we chose the buffet) were all delicious.  I didn't quite understand what I was suppose to do with the sauces even after the explanation but just over rice they were wonderful.  Nothing too spicey.  Everything flavorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment