Monday, February 22, 2010

The count

When ever I talk with my sibs about our blogs I get the same comment (or so it seems): "No one comments on my blogs. So I did the research and here is the result.

Gail: 17 blogs. 35 total comments. Average 2.05

Sue: 28 blogs. 56 total comments. Average 2

Bill: 11 blogs. 26 total comments. Average 2.36. Bill has the distinction of having the most comments for one blog at 7.

Judy: 4 blogs. 8 total comments. Average 2. this does not count her new blog.

Jane: 4 blogs only 2 official. 12 total comments. Average 3.

Sue wins for the most blogs and the total number of comments. Jane wins for highest average. Bill wins for the most comments on one blog. Judy and I win because we are the cutest.

We are only 3 months into this thing (some of you only 2). Lets keep up the good work and you slackers lets get going.

3 comments:

  1. I just posted a comment and it went into cyberspace which reminds me to mention that lately my computer is wacko and I have written comments that disappeared likewise and I get frustrated and don't rewrite so add 1.67 onto each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! I didn't know you guys were competing. I'm going to have to comment equally on your and Susan's blogs now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are tallying blogs,comments etc. then that tallying shouldn't count as a blog. (Minus one for you) It's just information. Blogs need to be personal, preferably a little caustic, cynical or down right mean and nasty. Which is why Susan should be disqualified. Too upbeat and positive. Now what can we get Jane and Judy on?

    ReplyDelete